Thursday, April 21, 2011

Challenge #2

Meaning behind your blog name.

Well.. IF you know me then it makes total sense.

Insomnia.

I don't sleep.

Well okay I DO sleep, but I cannot sleep in.  I'm usually awake by 5:30 at the latest, and no matter what time I was up until the night before.

I tend to wake up anywhere between say 3:30 and 5:30 and once I'm up, I'm up for the day.
 Sad... so sad.

Although this past month I have been woken up by my alarm more times than over the last year.  So I may be going back to a normal sleep pattern? 
Gee if that happens what name do I take on then?  Do I keep a name that doesn't apply to me? 

Better start drinking more of that Java again!!!

2 comments:

Bri said...

I thought it meant the name of the blog, not the blogger... but I can figure out the meaning of that too...

Rochelle Byiers said...

ah yes... I suppose your correct Bri... Once Upon a Place... uh....
It is more about the place rather than the time... I don't know actually.. there is no real meaning.
Maybe I need to re-think my blog name huh?