Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Anger at it's Best

I hate Nicolas Cage.

Okay, hate is a rather strong word for someone I don't even know.  Let me rephrase that.

I hate Nicolas Cage's acting ability.  He is quite emotionless in every movie I have ever seen him in... "I love you" is almost the same as "I hate you"
His facial expressions rarely change.  

Watching a movie trailer I will be thinking, "well this looks like it could be a good waste of 2 hours of my life"..... until I realize it stars Nicolas Cage... then... not so much.

However a friend of mine put this following video up on his blog site and it made me realize that I must be missing something in Mr. Cage.  He really does show anger... however by the end of this clip I was laughing rather uncontrollably.

You still wont find me munching popcorn in front of the screen that stars this 'actor'

No comments: