Sunday, May 1, 2011

Challenge Continued

Challenge #11

A bible verse...

Really?

I don't read the bible... I've never read the bible, well except for bits a pieces.
I'm not religious... I may be spiritual, but definitely not religious.

I received a wonderful gift from a friend of mine... the bible in both Hebrew and English.. I love it very much.. but have not actually sat down to read it... perhaps I should.  I do know stories out of the bible... but I know not the scriptures.

So I hunted for a verse that would be of some interest to me... and I found this...


He said to David, "Am I a dog that you come against me with sticks?" And David said, "No! Worse than a dog!"

1 Samuel 16:43

I believe however that no human is better than a dog.. they are the most trusting, loving creatures that were given to us... a gift from heaven.

No comments: