Friday, November 16, 2012

Facebook Following

I want to thank those that follow me here on blogspot... I love to write and love being able to share here on this site.

There are quite a few followers here, many of whom have chosen to remain anonymous and that is very much okay with me... up until just recently I've kept myself pretty hidden, no name or location shared at all.

However with the upcoming race in 2014 it is time to come out of the shadows and market myself and my mini team.
We are not only looking for sponsors to help us get to the Yukon and the Percy but are looking at gaining a cheering team as well.  The support is what keeps me going and I love sharing and hearing back from everyone.

One thing I started a couple of days ago was a fan based Facebook page titled Outback Huskies... If you are a facebook user I would love it if you could visit us there and like our page. The link above will take you there.... pictures and more of our adventures are shared there regularly (or will be as we get going with our training).

Thanks tons!!!

oh, and happy reading!

No comments: