Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer? Helloooo Summer???

Not sure what happened to our weather this year.
Winter decided to keep it's distance.
And now summer has made itself scarce.

I will admit we've had humidity... and we are not used to that where we live.
Not high humidity mind you, but warm enough that I cannot run the dogs with the scooter.
I decided to run by myself this morning at 6... and I was sweating buckets by the time I was done... There is no way my fur kids would have done it.... well, they would have, and would have happily... at least until the heat hit them, and then that would have been the end of it. 
My dogs trust me to not over do it with them... and heat with my kids is an over do.... I suppose it is their summer holidays too.

As I write this it is about 12 degrees... and raining... but it feels colder.
If this is what we've been dealt then the snows might as well come.
Bring on winter so I can work on training my pups..... I cannot wait to get started.

Winter better happen this year... or.... or.... well.... or else!


I shared this bumper sticker on facebook, and thought it worthy to put here... our 'girl' team for Percy needs a name... and I'm wondering if Mush Girls would work.. or Mushing Mamas? 

No comments: