Monday, April 19, 2010

Don't get me wrong

4:00 am

Now don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like you, in fact you could be my favorite time of day... IF I could sleep through you.
I am so tired, yet my eyes remain open, my brain alert.

Paper work

Now don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like you...... who am I kidding? I hate you.
I'm looking forward to not having anything to do with you.  Your like that creepy uncle who you have to put up with at family gatherings, you show up drunk and obnoxious putting on some loud show that is hard to ignore.
We all try to pretend your not there, but it's hard to look away too.

Stress

Now don't get me wrong, it's like this..... I wish you would go away!!!!
Does anyone like stress???
I must... why would I keep avoiding the paper work?  Why else do I leave things to the last minute?  I must enjoy these sleepless nights?  This feeling of impending doom that lurks inside my very soul.

Time

You go way too fast when I need you.  Perhaps you don't like me?  I'm not sure what I did to make you not want to hang around... I'm a good person and if you just gave me a chance I know you would stick around.

No comments: