Thursday, July 22, 2010

Depressed? Unpressed?

I've been absent yes.
Was not sure how to write anymore... IF I should write and what exactly to write about.

Depression... yeah..... I deal with it, I think it is the new fab these days, it seems that everyone is on some form of medication for it.... however I don't like chemicals that are not natural so I tend to stay away from meds.
Instead I deal with things.... and depression is one of those 'things'

I believe that stress helped pull me down into my dark hole....
Whatever it was, there I went.......   
I was swallowed hole by a monster with no face, no name, no mercy.... sucking me down into the deep dark well of mucky dirt.... my senses are lost or limited... I don't hear clearly, or see properly... I don't even feel the hands of those who are trying to pull me out.
It has to me alone who swims and fights to the surface until I can see clearly again.... and what brings me up is unknown... I just wake up one day and I see the light above drawing me out into the fresh air again.

I can only imagine what it must be like to live with someone like me... not easy and I apologize for that.  I also am grateful for those that stand by and wait for me to re-surface.
I'm also extremely honored to be surrounded by some new friends and old re-newed friends who have made  coming out into the open bearable. 

So that's it then.... I can return to my life... begin blogging and journaling once again.. I've missed my daily writing... it's been a long time....
Someone asked me why I don't write when I'm depressed... wouldn't it help?  Well for me I find that a pen in hand releases poison and only negative thoughts come out.. something that is not needed to be seen when I'm already sinking toward the bottom.

And there is so much going on in my life these days... so many new adventures await.... I'm glad to be back to my pen and my keyboard.... I hope you will join me on this new journey.

No comments: