Monday, December 24, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again

We celebrated Christmas Eve on the 22nd and our Christmas Day yesterday...

It was all the way it was suppose to be minus the Xmas Eve campfire, deciding that -28 was a little too chilly to be sitting outside for any length of time.

Our Christmas morning consisted of running the dogs
 
And it was a COLD one!
 
 

Coming home to bacon, eggs, hash browns and Belgium waffles.... yummy!!
 

Stockings and exchanging gifts between myself, the hubby and my girl.
 

After a day of lazing around in Xmas Jammie's we ran up to my sisters for an amazing turkey dinner ending with a extremely fun filled full of laughs evening of games.


Yes it was all how it is suppose to be... yet here I am on the actual Eve of Christmas feeling kinda sad and bummed out, my hubby having left to be with our son, his mom and sister in Toronto for the week.

Silly of me really... am I missing my hubby?  He's only been gone for a couple of hours now.
I AM missing my son?  Big time!!!
I am with my girl, and that's a good thing as it makes me smile inside and out.

AND tomorrow we head into the mountains to go dog sledding for the day!!!!

Yet, still I am a little sad... I miss my two men.... we should all be together on this day...

BUT we do get to head to my favorite place to take the dogs, and this time I get to share it with my girl... I'm very excited about that... the trails all to ourselves!

No comments: