Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lumps

I had to stop into the high school for a quick visit to the office (memories of my visits were not good ones when I was a teen!)..... I will most likely be walking through those doors only 1 more time this year, forever.

Driving home I had to pass the elementary school.... a class was let out to play outside and these 'little' people came running past me.

I then had to pass a park and a group of stay at home moms were having a picnic for their even littler peoples..... all sitting on a blanket with plates of goodies between their legs.

Just now sitting here a car full of young men pull up to the door to collect my young man, music blasting.... heading out to celebrate the end of Grade 12.

Each of these events today brought a lump to my throat.

Where did the time go?
How did my children grow so fast?
How did I get to be old enough to have 2 adults for children?

Now what happens?

No comments: