Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Need to Box it Up

I have this old cardboard box.
Carried it around with me since I was a kid.

Sometimes it's empty, sometimes it's full.
At the moment it is so full I cannot get the top closed perfectly.
It bulges and strains at the worn seams.

My worry box, the place I put the 'things to do' the 'want to do' and the 'need to do' stuff.

I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment as I did try to give away a 'need to do' but it was placed back in the box when I wasn't looking.  I have just over a week to finish up this item in my box, but it feels as if it has tentacles that have tangled in amongst the other 'dos' inside this box.

The only bonus that can come of this is the feeling of great relief when it is finally gone.
Then my old cardboard box will feel pretty empty leaving me to enjoy my well deserved holiday with an old friend.

No comments: